Welcome to the
Find helpful information below as a Buddy Quest player.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Buddy Quest is a new mobile game that helps kids learn and practice virtues in their everyday lives. As kids play the game (building worlds, collecting characters, and playing mini-games), they learn about virtues like honesty, kindness, and gratitude. Then they’re given “Real Hero Quests,” which are simple, real-life tasks that give kids the chance to practice the virtue in their everyday lives.
Real Hero Quest Tutorial
Buddy Quest is designed for any family with kids between the ages of 6 and 11. Kids play the game and perform the “Real Hero Quests,” while parents connect to their child’s progress through the Parent Portal.
You can email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have two ways to approve their Real Hero Quest.
On your child’s device:
1. Tap the “Menu” button in the lower left corner.
2. Tap the “parent & child” icon.
3. Log in to the Parent Portal.
4. Tap the “Quest Complete” button to approve your child’s completion of the Real Hero Quest. Congratulations! Now they can continue their progress in the game.
On the parent’s device:
1. Open the Buddy Quest app.
2. Select “Start” on the intro screen.
3. If device is setup for the parent, the Parent Portal screen will appear.
4. Select the “Alerts” button.
5. Follow the instructions to approve the Real Hero Quest. Once complete, your child’s device will get notification of approval.
After a parent approves a Real Hero Quest, it may take a few minutes to register the approval on your child’s device. Hitting the approval multiple times will not increase the speed of this process.
If you have an existing Lifetree Kids account, you can use the same account credentials for Buddy Quest. If you don’t have an account, please create a new one inside the Buddy Quest app or at the Lifetree Kids website.
You can reset your password here: https://www.lifetreefamily.com/my-account/
Go ask your mother.